CAN YOU HELP?
PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED FOR RESEARCH PROJECT
We are helping with the recruitment of participants for a research project regarding the continuation of care and parental experience of complex premature babies – during their transition from NICU to home. Details are below plus in this PDF if you wanted to print off and/or send to someone who may meet the criteria.
If you are a parent, or know of another, who is over 18yrs of age and the infants care has been discharged from a Level 3 NICU within the past 3 years and:
- delivered less than 34 weeks gestation, and
- discharged from home care services within the past 12 months, and
- 1 or more piece of equipment for medical home monitoring, and
- more than 1 medication
Please email Helen.Fairless@whitireianz.ac.nz or call 021 239 7223 for more information
Click here for a PDF about this (for downloaded and/or printing)
One of the three core objectives of The Little Miracles Trust is to aid neonatal-related medical research. The Little Miracles Trust is proud to do so, as it creates enhanced outcomes for thousands of future neonatal babies. Note: All research we support has appropriate ethics sign off.
To read more on a number of different research studies that are in action / have occured in New Zealand, you can do so here: staging.littlemiraclestrust.org.nz/research
Our support of research occurs in a range of different ways, including:
- Helping to raise awareness and find research participants ** See below for a request current as at the start of November 2018 **
- Direct financial support to help research occur
- Working with organisations to help enable more research